Data services – Here at NXT Generation we can offer Free Data Audit Health Check Service which identifies the following:
· Identify the number of duplicates at different levels (Individual / Surname / Address)
· Identify How many Deceased records are in the data?
· Identify how many have Moved and a New Address is available
· Identify how many have Moved with no forwarding address
· Identify if a Business has Moved or Ceased Trading
· In house Creative Designers
· Data Services - Mailsort to achieve the lowest postage rates, MPS, data transfer, Data preparation for Royal Mail and DSA Carriers
· High speed Inserting machines with 6 stations (C6 to C4) and up to 4-way camera matching - Capacity up to 15,000 packs per hour
· Hand Enclosing
· Polywrapping machines – Offering recycled and Biodegradable Polywrap
· Printing Services – Digital Mono and Colour, variable and data image printing, Laser Printing, Inkjet Printing and digital foiling.
· Finishing - Creasing and scoring, guillotining, booklet making and stitching, square back binding, laminating, hole drilling, folding and perforating.
· Print management – offering a wide range of print solutions including high quality digital print, heatset web offset, promotional game pieces, sheet-fed litho, large format, promotional POS, signage plus we can source specialist paper stocks from various paper mills.
· Personalised Direct Mail Campaigns
· Returns Management
· UK and International Postage
Here are some statistics for you, which will hopefully give you a greater insight into the pros and cons of between Direct Mail, Email and SMS communications with consumers.
⇒ The classic, one-to-one marketing channel, with a long history of proven results
⇒ 79% of people have a provoked reaction to a Direct mail piece
⇒ Established communities of creatives and strategists for marketers to draw on
⇒ 70% of recipients act on Direct Mail immediately
⇒ High response and conversion rates of around 4.4%
⇒ Less mailbox competition - your customer’s doormat will not be bombarded with the latest deals and adverts in the same way their inbox will, meaning that your direct mail piece will have more impact
⇒ Easy to monitor results and returns meaning your data can be kept up to date
⇒ Under GDPR regs, ONLY postal has been opened up to “legitimate interest
⇒ Can be expensive, with higher production and mailing costs than online media.
⇒ List management is harder than with email, with need to deal with ‘white mail’ by hand.
⇒ With ‘offline’ campaigns, marketing automation is harder, needing more thought.
Everyone is used to direct mail, and it’s a data-rich medium: lists are available that segment postal districts and demographics in incredible detail. However, one of the downsides of direct mail is a big one: cost. With greater upfront investment needed, it’s wise to work out your expected marketing ROI in advance. But response rates, retention rates and simple recall are all sky-high with a good direct mail campaign.