NXT GENERATION LLC is a California limited liability company ('NXT Generation', the ‘Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’).
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018, any legislation superseding it, and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) ('GDPR'), NXT Generation is usually a data processor that acts upon the instructions of its clients, the data controllers, who determine the purposes for which personal data is processed. These instructions include us monitoring the success of our clients' marketing campaigns.
For the purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, and any legislation superseding it, NXT Generation is usually a service provider that acts upon the instructions of its clients, who determine the purposes for which personal data is processed. These instructions include us monitoring the success of our clients’ marketing campaigns.
In relation to any data protection queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Information we Process||Purposes for Processing||Legal Basis for Processing|
|Publicly available information||to contact people to enquire whether they are interested in being offered our Services||Our legitimate interests and those of our Clients|
|Any information you provide to us||
To deliver our Services by:
• establishing and maintaining contact between us and you;
• giving feedback and receiving feedback in relation to the Services;
• storing it on our systems with your permission;
|Your consent and the negotiation of your contracts and our legitimate interests|
NXT Generation is committed to guaranteeing individuals' statutory rights. If you send us a request regarding your rights we will address it within 30 days of receipt. Where necessary, this period may be extended by up to a further 60 days.
With respect to the processing of your personal data by NXT Generation please see below a summary * of your rights under data protection law:
Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
|Right to Access||The right to be provided with a copy of your personal information (the right of access)|
|Right to Rectification||The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information|
|Right to be Forgotten||The right to require us to delete your personal information – in certain situations|
|Right to Restrictions of Processing||The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information – in certain circumstances, e.g., if you contest the accuracy of the data|
|Right to Data Portability||The right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party – in certain situations|
|Right to Object||
The right to object:
• at any time to your personal information being processed for direct marketing (including profiling)
• in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information, e.g., processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests
|Right Not to be Subject to Automated Individual Decision-Making||The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you|
*This summary provides an overview of data subject rights under data protection law and shall not create any rights or obligations additional to those contained in the Data Protection Act 1998, any legislation superseding it, or the GDPR. For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your Rights Under the CCPA. You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
|Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You||
You have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you
• The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any and
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
• Please note that we are not required to:
• Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained
• Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information or
• Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a twelve- (12-) month period.
|Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose||In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know: The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose. You have the right under the CCPA and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from selling your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your personal information. To opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, visit our homepage and click on the Do Not Sell My Personal Information link here: _____________ .|
|Right to Deletion||
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
• Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided that we have obtained your informed consent
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us
• Comply with an existing legal obligation or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
|Protection Against Discrimination||
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
• Deny goods or services to you
• Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
• Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you or
• Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to our business by your personal information.
*This summary provides an overview of consumer rights under consumer privacy protection law and shall not create any rights or obligations additional to those contained in the CCPA, or any legislation superseding it. For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the guidance from the California Attorney General’s Office on consumer rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018.
NXT Generation will retain your data until you advise us to securely dispose of it. You shall inform NXT Generation of any changes to your personal data from time to time to ensure it is accurate and up to date. Outdated data is periodically deleted by NXT Generation.
Third Parties and International Transfers
You understand that NXT Generation uses and agree to its using third parties to facilitate its business, including cloud storage and customer relationship management systems providers and others. NXT Generation works only with world-class companies, which, as such, have branches across the world. Any international transfers of your data take place only subject to appropriate safeguards within the meaning of applicable data protection law. NXT Generation's suppliers have provided contractual guarantees stating that they will protect your personal information and have agreed to be held liable in the event of breach of data protection law.
NXT Generation may disclose your personal information:
The Company uses technical and organizational security measures such as: firewalls, data encryption and access controls to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration of any of your personal data held by the Company. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal data that we transmit to clients by email via the internet, we cannot guarantee its complete and constant security. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so. You acknowledge that we will be transmitting your personal data to clients by email where you have authorized to the transmission of that data to the client.
How to Exercise Your Rights
Please note that you may only make a CCPA-related data access or data portability disclosure request twice within a 12-month period.
If you choose to contact directly by email or the privacy claim form, you will need to provide us with:
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf (‘Verifiable Consumer Request’).
Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with your request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.
Making a Verifiable Consumer Request does not require you to create an account with us. We only use personal information provided in a Verifiable Consumer Request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
A business subject to California Civil Code Section 1798.83 is required to disclose to its California customers, upon request, the identity of any third parties to whom the business has disclosed personal information within the previous calendar year, along with the type of personal information disclosed, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please note that under California law, businesses are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year.
In addition, a business subject to California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 must allow California residents under age 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted. Your request should include a detailed description of the specific content or information to be removed. Please be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
How to File a GDPR Complaint
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (‘DNT’) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third parties. NXT Generation honors Do Not Track signals.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our website(s) may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by NXT Generation. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website(s) and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collections personal information.
Children’s Personal Information
NXT Generation does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through our website(s), our client’s websites, or services without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided personal information to NXT Generation through our website(s), our client’s websites, or services please contact us.
This privacy notice was last updated on January 12th, 2022.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time—when we do, we will inform you via _____________.
How to Contact Us
Our contact details are shown below:
|How to Contact Us||
NXT GENERATION LLC
1401 21st Street, STE R
Sacramento, CA 95811